I LOVE HORATIO!!!!!

I LOVE HORATIO!!!!!
I LOVE HORATIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 4, 2010

Hello Again, World!

Well, I know I've been away for quite awhile, but I thought I'd come back to blogging. I've been missing it a lot.

I just got back from a trip to Columbus, GA to visit my BRAND NEW NIECE Jessica!! I'm so excited, Brandon is too, he says "it's a trip" to know that he is now an UNCLE!!

I've also been working on my crochet projects a lot lately, and I'm considering doing a show at the Arkansas Fiber Arts Extravaganza down in Mount Magazine State Park on December 3rd & 4th of this year.

. . . .

Shoot, you know what? I just checked and they already have enough vendors. Hmm, more time for crocheting then!

Best thing about crocheting? Listening to Horatio Lee Jenkins' beautiful voice singing to me in the background.

Nice to be back!

Signing off,
Suzie L.


1 comment:

Brandon said...

Hi Mom!!!!! Welcome back to Blogger!!

BTW, check your Facebook messages, I sent you one a couple days ago.

-B